Saturday, February 23, 2013

OPI Alice In Wonderland - Mad As A Hatter

I have no idea why I waited for so long to wear this one!  Mad As A Hatter by OPI (or MAAH in NP-world) has been known as sort of a 'Holy Grail' glitter for some time...  And for good reason.  I managed to get away with the miniature in the set, but never nabbed a full-size.  So maybe that's why I waited so long to wear it.  Either way, here it is in all its microglittery gloriousness:




I'm scrambling for daylight in order to list off all of the many colors in this polish..




With flash





This one was about as good of a close-up as I could get.  You can click these to enlarge!!

Possible dupes, from what I've gathered:
OPI Sparkle-icious (only more gold)-- Still a little HTF
Funky Fingers - Icicle Lights
Barry M 216 - Silver Cascade

The only thing similar in my collection is China Glaze Glitter All The Way.. By no means a dupe, but certainly the same idea with the finer multi-glitter.

Hope you enjoyed!!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment