Sunday, February 10, 2013

Oldie But Goodie: Elevation Stay Behind, Catch A Wave

Up late, browsing through swatches on my computer and I found this lovely from last June, so I thought I would share.


The gorgeous circle-glitter topcoat is called Stay Behind, Catch A Wave, and it's made by Elevation Polish (http://lovebrownnailpolish.wordpress.com/) I've gotten comments that this looks like a fun little aquatic scene with bubbles, and every time I see it I think of that!

It's layered over a polish from the Hits Speciallita Mari Moon collection called Dreamer, but the important part is just that it's a really beautiful duochrome. 



I didn't at first notice it had such a rusty/warm flash to it, but it's all I could ask for in a multichrome polish!



I have another version of this called simply "Catch A Wave"-- I think it may have a bit of gold or some subtle differences so I will have to get on top of swatching that one soon!  My Elevations need attention!

That's all for now. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment