Saturday, February 9, 2013

Dreams - Valentine's Day Nails (with a twist)

The tried and true accent nail...

Recently, as I went about my usual go-to "romantic" nail-- one perfect little coat of OPI's Teenage Dream over any pink-- I had the sudden urge to change it up.  This is what came about.


Layering:  Two coats of L'oreal "Penthouse Pink", one coat of OPI "Teenage Dream" from the Katy Perry collection.  Ring finger: 2 coats of 3 thin coats of Deborah Lippmann "Mermaid's Dream"-- How cute that they're both "Dream" polishes!!


Sometimes I feel that Mermaid's Dream is a little too much for my coloring, so it's a great accent.

I tried to capture this at several different angles, since I don't have the best lens for my camera and I *NEED* you to see the holographic particles.  Haha!


(You can click these to enlarge!)


I love Teenage Dream, and it's discontinued, so it's a great one to snag!  More V-day nails later!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment